Style, class and accessibility. Virtually maintainence free living in this wonderfully updated condo! Laundry in unit! Granite, hardwood, tile, accessorize an open floor plan among beautifully manicured grounds! Enjoy the hot summer nights on the patio or cool off in your central air conditioning! Enjoy practical and aesthetic amenities within your unit…most of all, enjoy your weekends because they don’t need to be spent maintaining your home at 125 Berkley Unit 2!!!
This is a Garden style home and features 4 total rooms, 1 full bath, 2 bedrooms, and is currently available for $169,000.
For complete details click here.
When the weather heats up so does the grill. Outdoor cooking can be easy and delicious but in order to get the best results you have to take good care of your grill. The time to maintain your grill is minimal but the payback can be tremendous. Here are some proper grill maintenance tips to keep you cooking for a good-long time.
Clean the Grill Grate
Your grill grate is where the food goes, thus it sees the most action. After getting a fire going, clean the grill grate. If you cook with high heat it is easier to clean the grate. Each time you turn on the grill, let the grate heat up for about five minutes. This will burn away any food or debris that remains. Use a grill brush to take care of the rest.
Do not clean the grill grate directly after cooking on it. Pick off any large pieces of food that may still be there, but leave the blackness encasing the grate. It will actually help protect it from rust between cooking.
Oil the Grate
Dip a wadded paper towel or cloth in a little oil and wipe it evenly over the grate. Oiling your grill grate helps prevent food from sticking. Do not use too much oil, because it could start a fire.
Clean the Grill
Clean out the ash from inside the grill and about once a month give the grill a good once over. Leaving the inside of the grill “dirty” for a few weeks can have its benefits as it acts as a seasoning and also aids in maintaining temperature control. Give the inside of grill a cleaning with a dry paper towel or cloth to remove any fallen food or excess ash. You can clean the outside of the grill with a good scrubbing so your guests won’t be afraid when they see your grill.
Storing Your Grill
It may seem obvious, but cover your grill. This way you will keep the elements out and prevent the grill from rusting and from an early demise.
Daily grill maintenance really pays off over time so now you can throw some food on the flame enjoy your grill for many years to come. Do you have a great grilling tip? Please feel free to share your tips on the comments section below.
Not too often does a home bring you the ultimate in privacy, yet the ultimate in convenience! Set on 2 acres of land, this serenely set property warmly welcomes you with fresh paint, new bamboo flooring, and the feeling of “extra space” everywhere you turn. Plenty of amenities to appreciate in your wooded lot, oversized kitchen, fire placed living room, and a basement ready to be finished! Turn Key home near major routes among a wonderful neighborhood! Come appreciate the updates!
Wrentham Listing AlertsWrentham, MA - $324,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:4 - Beds:2 - Baths:1/116 hours agoWrentham, MA - $2,300 - Rentals - - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:3Wrentham, MA - $239,888 - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:4 - Beds:2 - Baths:1/1Wrentham, MA - $259,900 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:4 - Beds:2 - Baths:1
- William L. Daniel Jr. Way to be Dedicated May 23, 2013The school bus access way between Shear and Franklin Street will be named the William L. Daniel Jr. […]
- 5 Things You Need to Know: Shakespeare at Fiske Public Library May 23, 2013To read more about Fitzgerald and the program go to the Fiske Public Library web site. […]
- Five Things You Need to Know May 23: New Beauty Store to Open at Patriot Place May 23, 2013Girls will check-in at 10:30 a.m. and will finish at 1 p.m., the boys will check in at 1:30 p.m. and will finish at 4 p.m. 2. Ulta Beauty will be holding its grand opening celebration at its new location in Patriot Place's South Marketplace, starting Friday, May 24 and ending Sunday, May 26. […]
- New Wrentham Superintendent Stresses Community Relationships May 23, 2013Christopher Martes was selected as Wrentham's interim superintendent for the 2013-2014 school year, as the town deals with the moving of current superintendent Jeffrey Marsden to Medfield. […]
- Rollover in Wrentham Required Jaws of Life May 23, 2013Wrentham Fire and EMS responded to call reporting a vehicle rollover on Route 495, Wednesday between 6:30-7 p.m. Wednesday The vehicle, described only as a Jeep Cherokee SUV, was traveling North on the highway between exit 15 and 16 when it rolled over into the median. […]
- William L. Daniel Jr. Way to be Dedicated May 23, 2013