You will be overwhelmed with appreciation! It’s a pleasure to market a home with such suitability!! Nothing to do to move in….it’s all here! The value is clear among the aesthetics, efficiency, and a superb location!! Imagine the holidays in your sun splashed kitchen, highlighted w/ granite counters, and a beautiful backsplash! Need flexible living space? Use adjoining (updated) rooms, for dining, office, den, playroom…whatever you may need. Entertaining is easy with the open floor plan, large rooms, and functional lay out!!! You will appreciate the stamped concrete lined driveway and bamboo fence-lined yard, constantly reassuring you that class and practicality surround you wherever you are on the property! Don’t overlook the efficiency of gas heat, town water/sewer, and a quiet street w/ easy commuter access. Come take a look…and prepare to be wowed!!!!
This Single-Family in Wrentham, MA recently sold for $580,000.
This is a Colonial style home and features 9 total rooms, 2 full baths, 1 half bath, 4 bedrooms, 2.05 acres, and was sold by
Julie Etter – Prudential Page Realty
Whether you want shiny and sparkly, or practical and convenient, this condo is for you! Young unit boasts classy granite, hardwood and tile. Open floor plan lends itself to accommodate entertaining and functional living needs. The pickiest of buyers will appreciate décor, amenities and location! Make your appointment!!!
This is a Garden style home and features 3 total rooms, 1 full bath, 1 bedroom, and is currently available for $119,900.
For complete details click here.
A diverse space for a variety of business uses! 6 offices, a garage bay, reception area, warehouse area, lab area, kitchen, 2 bathrooms….all to absorb your most unique and professional needs. Main level holds most of your square footage, with an additional 1400 square feet in the loft, excellent for storage or other needs. Ample parking, conveienently located to the commuter rail and major routes!
This property features 1.30 Acres, and is currently available for $1,750.
For complete details click here.
Wrentham Listing AlertsWrentham, MA - $129,900 - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:1/1Wrentham, MA - $750 - Commercial - Year Built:2003 - Acres:3.33Wrentham, MA - $329,999 - Single-Family - Colonial, Garrison, Bungalow - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/1Wrentham, MA - $224,900 - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:1/1
- Photo Flash: In Rehearsal with Fpac's the Nutcracker December 10, 2013FPAC will present THE NUTCRACKER this weekend, with performances will take place on Saturday, December 14, at 7:30 p.m. and on Sunday, December 15, at 2:00 p.m. at the Thomas D. Mercer Auditorium, 224 Oak Street, in Franklin. […]
- Two Arrested For Subway Robbery on Route 1 December 9, 2013Police have arrested two people in connection to a robbery that took place on Route 1 this morning. […]
- Ribbon cut on Lancaster solar field December 7, 2013It took four years for the solar field on the side of the town's old landfill to go from an idea to generating power. […]
- Dispatcher That Handled Call for Rt. 1 Fatal Dragging Put on Paid Leave December 3, 2013The Wrentham police dispatcher that handled the initial call related to a fatal dragging on Route 1 in November has been put on administrative leave. […]
- Wrentham Police investigate response time in woman's dragging death December 3, 2013Wrentham Police are conducting an internal review into why a police cruiser was not dispatched immediately to the Arbor Inn on November 18, when a hotel worker was struck by a truck and dragged to her death. […]
- Photo Flash: In Rehearsal with Fpac's the Nutcracker December 10, 2013