This Single-Family in Norton, MA recently sold for $170,000.
This is a Bungalow style home and features 4 total rooms, 1 full bath, 2 bedrooms, 0.22 acres, and was sold by
Julie Etter – BHHS Page Realty
Easy to maintain and easy to enjoy! Wide open spaces welcome you to this thoughtfully laid out home. Large, eat-in kitchen competes as the focal point with the living room filled with natural sunlight. Shiny hardwood flooring and bathroom upgrades aesthetically please you at every turn with classic colors and pridefully maintained finishes. Mudroom/porch creates a living area extension, access to the private back yard, or needed interior garage access! Let the beautifully, upgraded, finished basement provide a space for family overflow, man town, or perfect play room with it’s own half bath and great storage! Appreciate the one car garage, all nestled in a fantastic neighborhood!!! You will love living here!
This is a Ranch style home and features 6 total rooms, 1 full bath, 1 half bath, 3 bedrooms, 0.18 Acres, and is currently available for $264,900.
For complete details click here.
Picture perfect with room to grow! Charmingly decorated and logically upgraded cape sits in a superb side street location, ready for it’s new owner. The brand new roof, gutters and freshly painted exterior protect the classically finished space centered with a granite filled kitchen and shiny hardwood flooring. Second floor laundry updated bathrooms and added built-ins create a modernized appeal to timeless features. Dynamic space for many needs and a full basement for future expansion. One level living possible! Use the garage for storage and private back yard for entertaining. If efficiency, décor, space and location are your priorities…you will see this home as a superb fit!!
Time to move! Welcome home to this conveniently located home with perfect commutability for Providence, Worcester, and surrounding suburbs! Feel the grandiose appeal immediately among cathedral ceilings and wide open living space. Extend your living space needs to the finished basement, or appreciate the storage options in both the attic and the 2 car garage. Rear fenced in yard is the perfect size for outdoor entertainment without spending the entire weekend maintaining! BRAND NEW heating system provides heating efficiency and low maintenance! Space, convenience, and pride of ownership is evident in this fantastically priced home!!!
Wrentham Listing AlertsWrentham, MA - $547,500 - Single-Family - Colonial, Contemporary - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:1/14 hours agoWrentham, MA - $2,000 - Rentals - - Rooms:6 - Beds:2 - Baths:35 hours agoWrentham, MA - $227,000 - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:112 hours agoWrentham, MA - $214,900 - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:1/113 hours agoWrentham, MA - $469,000 - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:2
- Former Big Dig chief admits underreporting income September 12, 2014James Kerasiotes, the former Big Dig chief, is seen in this 2000 photo taken during an editorial board meeting of at the Union-News, now The Republican. He admitted in Boston federal court Thursday to underreporting his income. […]
- Colbert: GOP's attempt at female outreach leaves women 'confused and embarrassed' September 11, 2014On Tuesday night's episode of The Colbert Report , Stephen Colbert addressed Republican Senate candidate Scott Brown's misguided attempt to reach female voters. He began by saying that Republicans are going to be "kicking ass and taking seats, because they have a message that appeals to all Americans - as long as you don't count 51 percen […]
- Pennsylvania Couple Arrested After Allegedly Using Counterfeit Bills at Patriot Place August 26, 2014Nadine Covington, 37, of Scranton and Leroy Scott, 54, of Philadelphia were both arrested and charged with possession and alleged use of the counterfeit money. […]
- Marlborough police log, Aug. 15 edition August 13, 20146:33 p.m. Arrested, Hardikkumar C. Patel, 28, of 38 Briarwood Ln., Apt. 3, Marlborough, for A&B. […]
- Former Big Dig chief admits underreporting income September 12, 2014