Are you looking for some activities to keep the kids busy? What about creating a stress reducing activity they can share with an adult? It seems that big and little people alike love creating with Playdough.
Here is a Playdough recipe you can make right in the comfort of your own home. In fact, you probably already have everything you need in your cabinets. You will have homemade Playdough ready to use in no time.
1 cup salt
1 cup water
1/2 cup flour plus additional flour
1. Mix salt, water, and 1/2 cup flour in saucepan and cook over medium heat.
2. Remove from heat when mixture is thick and rubbery.
3. Let the mixture cool.
4. Knead in enough flour to make the dough workable.
Food coloring can be added to create different colored dough.
Here are some home updates that don’t bring a return on investment and even some that might repel future buyers.
The saying goes, “Kitchens and bathrooms sell homes”. This is true but keep it simple when renovating. Keep clean lines, neutral decor, upgraded appliances are your best bet. Remember to consider your home and the neighborhood, don’t put a master chef kitchen in a mid-level home. You will only end up losing money.
A bathroom can easily be updated by giving it that hotel spa look. Use white or cream towel sets, a clean but non intrusive candle and some new knobs on the cabinets.
Before you install all brand new carpeting some buyers are turned off by wall-to-wall carpeting. If you have pets this is especially true. Buyers who have allergies do not want to buy a home with wall-to-wall carpeting.
Expensive wallpaper may be in but buyers prefer painted walls. Use clean and neutral colors.
Adding a swimming pool will limit your buyer pool (pun intended). Pools attract a specific buyer but they do not add a monetary value to the home. Some buyers just don’t want the added expense, danger or hassle of a pool. If you do install a pool, an inground pool is most preferred.
Before do any home renovation consider how it would appeal to a larger population in the sale of your home.
If you want it all updated and beautiful…here it is! If you need one level living…here it is! If you desire additional bedrooms and a 2nd full bath upstairs–here it is! Welcome to the most adorable and affordable turn key home there is! Nothing to do here but sit on your light and bright sun porch and relax! Large family room with wood flooring greets you, centered by an oversized fire place at the focal point of the room. The open floor plan continues through the granite and tile back splash-filled, eat-in kitchen! First floor laundry, fresh paint and flooring throughout. Truly an aesthetically pleasing, ultra convenient home that is totally updated for your move in ease!! Town water, town sewer, efficient gas heat!!!
This is a Cape style home and features 7 total rooms, 2 full baths, 3 bedrooms, 0.11 Acres, and is currently available for $242,000.
For complete details click here.
Wrentham Listing AlertsWrentham, MA - $468,900 - Single-Family - Colonial, Farmhouse - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/1Wrentham, MA - $214,900 - Condo - Half-Duplex - Rooms:4 - Beds:2 - Baths:1/1Wrentham, MA - $359,900 - Single-Family - Bungalow - Rooms:6 - Beds:2 - Baths:2Wrentham, MA - $250,000 - Land - Acres:6.2Wrentham, MA - $639,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:7 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1
- F. Gilbert State Forest April 19, 2014Straddling the towns of Foxboro and Wrentham is the 1,000+ acre F. Gilbert Hills State Forest. […]
- Wrentham Will Get Help Fixing Potholes April 14, 2014Wrentham is getting $63,000 from the state to help pay for repairing potholes. Winter is gone, but her fury is still evident on roads across Massachusetts. […]
- Pols & Politics: Coakley says Shaheen can down Brown April 13, 2014Another Democrat is in U.S. Sen. Jeanne Shaheen's corner in her potential head-to-head fight with Scott Brown in New Hampshire. […]
- Report: Scott Spinelli Hired As Boston College Assistant Head Coach. April 13, 2014Boston College may not have gotten a flashy name for head coach, but they bringing in some heavy guns as assistants. […]
- Update on the Mass. Bill Re: Divorce and Dating March 28, 2014It will be interesting to watch how this story evolves - or if it will completely fizzle. […]
- F. Gilbert State Forest April 19, 2014