With great pleasure, 560 Madison St. is presented to the market! Meticulous and pristine best describe this charming home beaming with ownership pride! Continuous hardwood flooring and exposed beams outline this spacious and efficient home. Huge GREAT room holds one of the 3 wood stoves and is perfect for entertaining, playing, relaxing, guests…? Open and updated kitchen conveniently located to first floor laundry and large front to back dining room offering endless possibilities! Curl up with a book in front of the wood stove in the den or heat your work shop projects with yet another cost reducing wood stove! Ample storage is created with a large basement and oversized 2 car garage! Embrace ultimate privacy on your expansive deck overlooking your solar heated pool. Rear of wooded lot lined by conservation land and desirable walking trails! Classic touches, quality finishes, appreciated updates, and for the first time ever, ready for its new owner!!
Wrentham Listing AlertsWrentham, MA - $349,900 - Single-Family - Cape, Antique - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:22 hours agoWrentham, MA - $449,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/15 hours agoWrentham, MA - $799,000 - Multi-Family - Units:6 - Levels:0 - Parking Spaces:89 hours agoWrentham, MA - $589,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:10 - Beds:3 - Baths:3/110 hours agoWrentham, MA - $412,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:1/112 hours ago
- Pennsylvania Couple Arrested After Allegedly Using Counterfeit Bills at Patriot Place August 26, 2014Nadine Covington, 37, of Scranton and Leroy Scott, 54, of Philadelphia were both arrested and charged with possession and alleged use of the counterfeit money. […]
- Marlborough police log, Aug. 15 edition August 13, 20146:33 p.m. Arrested, Hardikkumar C. Patel, 28, of 38 Briarwood Ln., Apt. 3, Marlborough, for A&B. […]
- Blackstone Valley Tech self-funds athletics field restoration August 1, 2014Ever mindful of its commitment to live within its conservative one-time operational request, Blackstone Valley Tech is undertaking several summer improvements to its 50-year-old facility and campus, including restoration of its main athletics field. […]
- Mayor Walsh, English Works Campaign to recognize businesses supporting ESOL July 22, 2014The English Works Campaign, a statewide effort led by English for New Bostonians, is soliciting nominations of businesses and labor-management programs that support English language classes for immigrants in Massachusetts. […]
- Pennsylvania Couple Arrested After Allegedly Using Counterfeit Bills at Patriot Place August 26, 2014